The Pojoaque River Art Tour is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to enhance the economic viability of the artists and artisans in the rural community of the Pojoaque Valley in Northern New Mexico. We work to provide visibility to the long cherished artistic traditions and artwork of the Pojoaque Valley residents through educational and promotional opportunities.
This year, the Pojoaque River Art Tour will be held on September 17th and 18th, with a silent auction at Than Povi Fine Art Gallery on September 16th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Donations from individuals and local business are critical for us to continue this long traditional tour which brings economic development and artistic recognition to this area.
Below are five levels of support for the upcoming tour and we look forward to your participation to help continue this endeavor. Sponsors will be recognized in our brochure and website. Premier, Champion and Leader Sponsors will additionally be recognized in print ads. Premier Sponsors will also receive a page on our site.
- Art & Culture Premier Sponsor $1,000 or more donation-Includes full-page promotion on PRAT website for one year, inclusion on all print media and tour map with logo.
- Art & Culture Champion Sponsor $500 or more donation (up to $999)-Includes 5 line listing with logo on PRAT website for one year, inclusion on all print media and tour map with logo.
- Art & Culture Leader Sponsor $100 or more donation (up to $499)-Includes 3 line listing with logo on PRAT website for one year, listing on tour map.
- Art & Culture Community Sponsor $50 or more donation (up to $99)-Includes 2 line listing on website.
- Art & Culture Caring Sponsor $25 or more donation (up to $49)-Includes single line listing on website.