Registration for 2017 is now open. If you are an artist living in the Pojoaque area, we invite you to join the Tour!
Artists studios must be in the general geographic area of Pojoaque and Nambe. A limited number of Guest Artists outside the area will be accepted.
If you feel your studio is too far 'off the map' you may make arrangements to show at a host studio. There is also a limited number of spaces available at Casa del Rancho (the old El Rancho Bar) which is near the El Rancho Community Center, and centrally located on the Tour. There is no additional charge for setting up there, but it is on a first-come-first-served basis, so get your registration in as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
All artists will receive their own personal web page on the PRAT website which will include:
- 4 images of your work
- a photo of you
- a short bio or description of your work
- a link to your website and/or other contact information
- an interactive map to your studio.
For returning artists, our due dates have changed, please read carefully.
- All artists are expected to submit photos of their work to be used for promotional purposes of the tour no later than April 30. Please email up to 4 images of your work to email@example.com. Images must be in jpg format, 7 inches on the shortest side and 300 dpi or greater.
- You may also include an optional photo of yourself (to firstname.lastname@example.org) for your personal web page. No size requirements.
- The Artist Reception and Silent Auction will be held at Casa del Rancho (Stop 1) on the Friday evening before the Tour, with the Auction continuing through Saturday. All artists are required to donate one small piece of art for the Silent Auction, to help cover costs of advertising and promotion of your work for the Tour. An optional image of your donation would be appreciated by April 30 so that promotion can begin. Actual donation should be dropped off by August 1. Please contact Deborah Torres at email@example.com or at (505) 455-9988 for more information and to arrange drop-off of your donation.
- $125.00 Early Bird Registration Fee paid on or before March 31st.
- $175.00 Regular Registration Fee paid on or after April 1. Final registration deadline, postmarked by April 30.
If you prefer to register by mail, please click here to download the registration form as a printable pdf file.